Sunday, December 8, 2019

Quiet

My goodness our house is quiet.  

I did make 6 more pair of mittens this weekend

This blanket was finished while the kids were all here but I never took a picture to show you.  It was using a Big a Cake ball of yarn.

I finished one hat for the ladies at the retirement homes hat project and started another.

This afternoon I started another square for my crazy memories nine patch quilt.

I apologize for these dark photos but it’s been cloudy for days.













3 comments:

  1. Wow....you were really productive! Your little carving is sweet. I loved seeing her post about how they were made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on receiving one of FarSide's (Connie) carvings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful yarn creations! You will bless the new owners! The Christmas decorations are sweet!

    ReplyDelete