Thursday, July 14, 2022

Missing In Action

Sorry I've been absent for a week! It's been busy around here and we have lots of family visiting for the weekend.  Three of Dennis's cousins and their Dad are here for a few days.  A houseful and feeling very blessed with them here. On Saturday we're having a brunch here at our house for all of the family that lives nearby.

I'll try to check in with you all over the weekend, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and haven't completely melted from the heat and humidity. I actually have a few completed projects to show you.🧶🧶🧶

I thought this was appropriate.


😍

Take care and I'll be back soon!

Blessings and love,

Betsy


12 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at that first meme. I need to fire myself from housework too. It seems like that's all I do anymore. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time with your family and don't worry about us. We will be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your houseguests and the mini reunion this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the time with your family. That is SO much more important.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time with family... There's nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun with family! I know how busy it can get! Stay cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely that you have family visiting. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, yes, enjoy the family rolling through--what a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy every moment! What fun to create memories with family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always miss you Betsy, when you're not around. Can't wait to see what projects you've been up to. Your company sounds nice...enjoy the time with them. Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHAHA! I like what you shared at the beginning of your post. I have been busy lately as well. We got a new car yesterday as Phil's car had issues with radiator as it became overheated due to water hose pulled off. He had to get a tow truck to take him back to town and Ford dealership, close to us. I will tell more later. Off Sat and Sunday so home to get things done outdoors Sat a.m. I'm glad you had a good time with family. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's great to have family visitors, isn't it? I've been busy, too, with lots of time in the garden as it's finally turned warm here with sunshine and blue skies! Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete