Tuesday, June 2, 2015

I'm Here!

A short post tonight to let you know I've arrived here at Mandy's house.  We got home from the airport just in time to make Piper dinner and give her a bedtime bath.  She helped grandma  unpack all of her goodies before she ate and then Mommy and I sang some bedtime songs to her.  I got REAL hugs and kisses tonight-not Facetime ones!  And now, this Grandma is going to bed.  I have lots of playing to do tomorow and it's been a long day of airports, plane rides and RAIN. Rain everywhere I go.  :-).   Stay tuned for Piper pictures.  ( I'm sure that's not unexpected, is it?)

Blessings,
Betsy

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know you arrived safely! Have fun with Piper and her parents.. I know you will. Can't wait to see photos of how she's grown. Miss you! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear you have arrived safely!

    Have a wonderful time with your girls can't wait to see your photos.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! I know you are over the moon. Enjoy your time. :) Tammy P.S. I wouldn't mind a little rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you arrived safely, have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you've arrived safely. Enjoy your stay! We've had enough rain and hail to do for months.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful, wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The grandma has landed safely and now a rest time before fun tomorrow! Megan enjoyed the beach today then it got cold so she came home. Glad she could get away a bit and not have much traffic either! I am feeling better each day, mouth only hurts a little bit,still! Off to start laundry! Looking forward to photos and have fun with Piper and her family! At least there's no snow, this time! :0} Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your visit. Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you arrived safely and got to spend some time with Piper before she went to bed. Get your rest and enjoy your days ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you many days of Miss Piper hugs, kisses and shared playtime:):)
    Blessings, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I know you will have a wonderful visit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you arrived safely, and I hope you make lots and lots of good memories! xx

    ReplyDelete