Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Good Morning!

It's cold here today in the Inland Northwest.  Snow is predicted for tomorrow night so I guess I can be in denial no longer.  It isn't predicted to be anything like what hit the eastern states last weekend but, to me, snow is a four letter word that I detest.

I'm sorry I have no pictures for you today.  My laptop has the camera software on it and it has decided to take a rest!  Hopefully I can get some tech support in the next few days from my son and figure out what is wrong with it.

I began babysitting for dear little "Miss E" yesterday.  She's almost 10 weeks old and a darling but has quite the mind of her own.  I'll have her for awhile until she's big enough to go to daycare.  Since she's so small, she isn't to be around other children very much during this illness infested wintertime.

This has been a huge reminder for me.  I don't know how new moms get anything done.  I forgot how labor intensive babies are. :-)  I think my knitting will decrease in productivity for awhile.  Don't get me wrong, she's darling and I volunteered for this duty.  I LOVE babies!  However, I'm not the 20 something I was when my babies were this age!  I was exhausted last night.

Guess what?  Little "Miss E" is vocalizing her feelings right now so I've got to run.  I'll try to be back with pictures soon.

Blessings,

Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment