Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday Mail Call!

Two packages arrived today!  I get so excited to see my mail lady these days.  Yesterday she had a small reprieve, but today, Viola!  Two packages!  And this is what was inside them.


Aren't these wonderful?  I love the little bitty baby hat in yellow.  Six hats and two scarves.   I can just imagine the happy faces that will know they will be a bit warmer this winter because of all the generous knitters and crocheters out there.  You are all the best!

Even my Weight Watchers meeting went well today.  Down .8 for a total of 4.6 in four weeks. Not a lot, but much better than the other direction I was heading.

I did lock myself out of my house this morning when I took the dog for a walk.  I have never, ever locked myself out of anything before.  I had keys in my hand the entire 2 mile walk.  When I tried to open the door I just had to laugh in disbelief.  I had carried the mailbox key on my walk instead of the house key.  They look nothing alike, but I must have subconciously been excited to see if any boxes had arrived today!  Thank goodness a neighbor was home and let me call a friend who lives close by.  She took pity on me and came to unlock the door.

I'm sure to be back tomorrow so keep on watching.

Blessings,

Betsy

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad my package arrived! Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The striped yarn on the toddler hat came from Japan, so I thought it fitting that it go back to Japan to keep someone warm.

    ReplyDelete