Friday, January 4, 2013

Babysitting Piper

Be warned. If you don't care for baby pictures, you might want to skip this post. Today is my last day of babysitting Miss Piper. Hubby is flying in tonight and we'll stay here till Sunday after church.

Then it's off to the coast until Tuesday when we'll be back here overnight. I want to make sure to leave the house, laundry and all, clean for Mandy. So, we'll get up early Wednesday and get everything done after the kids leave for work and then drive home. I'm so ready to be home for awhile, but oh, how I'm going to miss my little Piper. Believe it or not, my son-in-law says he wishes I could stay. He makes me feel very comfortable and not like I'm intruding. Mandy says it's cause I cook for him and clean the house!!!

The first picture is of my daughter & Piper. Isn't it adorable? Piper adores her Mommy and misses her a lot during the day, I can tell. She sure wants Mommy when she gets home from work.

Then, there's Piper with her Daddy. This is her favorite way to have Daddy carry her. She likes to see what's happening.

Next is a baby hat I finished last night. I haven't knitted much this week. I've been way too busy playing with Piper.

Finally, Piper where she is at this very moment. The garbage truck came by at woke her up so Grandma decided to rock her back to sleep. It's such a hardship. :-). I adore this baby girl.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone. A brand new year to appreciate God's blessings in our lives. He has surely blessed me.

Betsy







2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that last photo of Piper is pure adorableness! Your daughter is very beautiful, too.. I can see your profile in hers. Enjoy your trip to the coast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all the pictures!!! So glad you are enjoying your time with Piper, she is adorable!!! I am off to make a pot of tea and then hope to stitch away the rest of the day. Hooray!!! xx from Gracie

    ReplyDelete