Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pictures!!!


I thought I would try to post some pictures of hats I have recieved.  Keep in mind that two HUGE boxes have already been mailed.  So if you don't see your hat or other handmade item here, it may already be in Japan waiting to be gifted to someone!  I can't thank you enough for your gifts.  Just look at the variety of items I've recieved.

More Hats!!
Washcloths and headbands!
Mittens, Scarves, Baby Sweater & booties!

These are all items just recieved in the past few days.  I have a huge box just waiting for pictures.  I will do my best to post those tomorrow morning.   Meanwhile, just imagine the warmth and love these will spread.

Blessings,

Betsy

4 comments:

  1. Wahhh, I don't see mine.

    I'm joking. It may already be packed, or it might be buried under the fabulous scarves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have so many hats! Knitters & crocheters really are generous :-) This is a really lovely thing you're doing, I hope you can pack them all into your bags when you go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Betsy!! Yay God! I love that you are doing this, using your gift to bless people is great! I love you and I love all your beautiful creations... so will the people in Japan! Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! I just realized that alot of these wonderful creations are donated by other knitters and crocheters!! That is truly amazing... it makes me want to LEARN so badly!!!! Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete