Monday, January 7, 2013

At the Coast

Hubby and I are at the coast for a couple of days before heading back to Spokane. Although it's raining, it's fairly warm, 50 degrees. Since there is a winter storm warning at home today and lots of snow, I'm not complaining about the rain. We're happy to just be together again.

We went window shopping on the bayfront in Newport this morning and I took some Sea Lion pictures for you while we were there. Hubby also bought me my Christmas present, a Keurig coffee maker in Newport. We ate lunch at Sizzler because they have a very good salad bar.

The first two are scenic pictures from Cape Foulweather this morning and the last two are pictures from our room when we arrived yesterday.

I did finish a baby hat and an adult hat on the drive yesterday but I don't have a photo of those. This afternoon will be spent relaxing in our room, with maybe a dip on the hot tub and pool later.

Of course I can't leave you without a picture of Piper yesterday. Hubby took it while I held her before we went church.













4 comments:

  1. Loved all the pictures, Betsy! Thanks for posting.
    xx from Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures Betsy and of course Piper is looking as cute as she can be! Enjoy your time at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what beautiful photos & what a wonderful trip this must be. LOVE the photo of Piper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betsy! I can just hear those sea lions barking loudly! We love the waterfront there so much. Thanks for sharing the coast photos.. I miss it. Adorable shot of Piper.. it will be fun to watch her grow.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete