Saturday, July 30, 2011

You Won't Believe What Came Today!

Red Hats, Blue Hats, Green Hats, Orange Hats!!!  Pink Scarves, Black Scarves, White Scarves, Purple Scarves!  I feel like I've had a visit from Dr. Suess.

Yesterday the Mail Lady brought boxes. The Fed Ex man brought boxes.  The UPS man brought boxes.

I have boxes, boxes, boxes all over my house!   Just look at the pictures below.

Do you see any of YOUR knitted/crocheted goodies?  I tried very hard to photograph them all but if I missed one or two, please forgive me.  I had hats strewn all over.  It was too dark to take pictures for you last night, so I had to wait to post them today.

Friday's totals are:

Hats-266
Scarves-38
Mittens-11
Cowls-3
Leg Warmers- 3
Shawl-1
Wristwarmers-3
Washcloths-41
Baby Sweaters-3
Headband-1
Towels-3
Booties-2

Can you believe it?  My husband certainly can't!  All in just one day.  I'm trying to repack a few boxes to take to the post office on Monday.  I've decided to enlist his help since I'm at a loss as to how to get more into the boxes.  I bought 8 of the bags where you vacuum the air out.  I think they will be a big help in getting a larger quantity into one box which should help with shipping costs.

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!  I don't know how to thank all of you enough.  I'll be back soon with another update.

Blessings,

Betsy

3 comments:

  1. My daughter, Sunshine, was able to identify the ones she made. We were completely blown away by your Friday totals. I hope you will post a final tally once you have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm certainly planning to let you all know the final totals. Thanks for reading!

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad my package got to you in time. Can't wait to hear about your visit to Japan.

    ReplyDelete