Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Mail Call!

 Beautiful Hats, Scarves, Socks, Mittens
More Amazing Hats & Scarves

Three more packages came today from amazing knitters in the Eastern part of the U.S.  Aren't these items just beautiful?  It's such fun to get the mail these days.  I keep trying to catch my mail carrier so I can explain to her why I'm receiving so many packages lately!  She has to be puzzled.  Usually our mail consists of utility bills and Country magazine. 

It's clear up to 82 today in Spokane.  That's a cool wave for most of you isn't it?  My dear mother-in-law is in Nebraska.  I talked to her this morning and at 8:00 a.m. she had to stop yard work to go inside to cool off.  She was dizzy and wobbly from the heat.  I tried to convince her to forget about her yard until it isn't quite so hot but I'm afraid it did no good.  She likes it to look nice no matter the weather.  I hope you all are taking care of yourselves out there.  Knit & crochet small things...hats, gloves, mittens etc.  No blankets right now unless you keep your A/C at 65 degrees!

I'll be seeing you again tomorrow after my mail lady visits again.

Blessings,

Betsy

3 comments:

  1. is it too late to ship something to you? How can I get your mailing address? I do not see an email for you!
    laytonfamilyjoy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I scoured your photos looking for my knitted objects -- I hope they arrive soon! I sent them last week from PA, so they should be there any day now... I'll check back tomorrow!

    Kelly @ Creating a Family Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stef-I sent you an email with my address. If you didn't recieve it, please let me know. The deadline is August 1st and I would LOVE to send your goodies to Japan!

    Kelly-Keep watching. No packages today so maybe tomorrow will have a lot! I promise to post pictures of everything I recieve. Thanks!

    Blessings,

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete